aimgroupconsultant is always ready to help you translate your document from any language directly to Ukrainian / Russian much cheaper than your country.
Most Universities in Ukraine require copies of High (Secondary) school certificates with transcripts translated into Ukrainian. All universities in Ukraine require student to translate his/her documents into Ukrainian language. And also, if you are applying to study in a Ukraine university you are required to translate the High (Secondary) school certificate and transcripts into Ukrainian.
Get a Real certified translation from any language to Ukrainian language for your visa proceeding .We do offer translation services for a fee of only ( $30 ) One page with legalization from Notary Public: Translation fee must be paid upfront Fully No Half fees .
To Translate Your Documents Send Good Quality Color Scans Of The Documents Bellow :
- For you to get a Student Visa to study in Ukraine a student needs to have the following documents to be translated into Ukrainian language:
- Original of birth certificate
- Original of school-leaving certificate of secondary
- Medical certificate of general fitness legalized
- Results of HIV/AIDS
BUT If applying for masters,POSTGRADUATE OR PHD .All degree(s) and transcripts should be translated into Ukrainian language.
REASON FOR TRANSLATING YOUR DOCUMENTS WITH US
- Preserving style and document/file format.
- Personal touch and confidentiality.
- Ship Original translated documents around the world
- cheapest rates/prices
- Certified translation.
- Handwritten text accepted.
- Quickest means.
Send All Documents To Our Email : email@example.com
- The documents are posted along with the original invitation letter.
- Students are required to have their documents translated by the time the visa is issued.
- aimgroupconsultancy.com offers this service with certified translators from English/French to Ukrainian/Russian Languages.
We’ve provided thousands of certified translations and we guarantee acceptance of our documents by the Ukrainian embassy authorities.